Friday, November 21, 2008

This is the Work of the Devil!!!

Photobucket
The greatest show on television, ABC's Pushing Daisies, has officially been canceled! According to executive producer Bryan Fuller: “It’s very likely that Pushing Daisies will end after episode 13, which as you know, is a cliffhanger. But we are talking to DC Comics about doing comic books that will wrap up our storylines, and I already have a pitch for a movie ready to go. To be honest, I’m really not feeling very boo-hoo about it. I am so proud of the show. We put together 22 really good episodes, and there is a lot to be proud of. I’m sure I’ll be working with a lot of these people again, and I would love to do so.” Who cares what you are feeling, Bryan Fuller-what about me?!? First The Riches gets cancelled, now they take away Pushing Daisies? How much more sadness and grief is a girl expected to take?!? Where else am I going to find one eyed mothers and dead but not really dead girls and pie makers that bring people back to life to solve the mystery of their murder? For God's sake we're talking Chi McBride and Kristin Chenoweth in the same room together! That in and of itself is a recipe for magic. Something tells me PD fans are not going to take this news lying down. savedaisies.com has already transformed their "Save Daisies" campaign into "Move Daisies" in an attempt to convince ABC to move the show to a lower profile time slot. I emplore you to join in the fight and be apart of something bigger than yourselves. Together, we can move mountains! (I don't really know if that's true, but I'va always wanted to say it.) For shit's sake, what kind of a world do we live in where "Two and a Half Men" continues to get renewed, but an amazing gem like "Pushing Daisies" is ignore. This is the first sign of the appocalypse! It is! If you don't believe me, go ask your neighbor to borrow their Bible and look it up! I think it's in the middle somewhere...

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet