Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Vintage Hotness for a Slow Tuesday

Photobucket
All is calm and boring in Hollywierd today, so I thought I'd take it back, way back in honor of Justin Theroux, the thinking woman's ideal man. After all, with all the strictly female hotness for Slacker Chic of the Week, I figured it was only fair to throw a little something special in for the ladies (and some of the guys). Mr. Theroux is not only finally receiving overdue acclaim for his directing skills in movies like "Dedication" and "Tropic Thunder", but he's just been tapped to direct the sequel to "Iron Man". That's all well and good, but what I want to know is when he will reprise his role as Seamus O'Grady in "Charlie's Angels". Damn that Seamus-perfect in every single solitary way. Hollar if you hear me, because I know you do.
The Fem-bot's bitchy book of secrets, Bust Magazine
















The Seamus O'Grady Galleria







He's wicked. End of subject.
Photobucket

8 comments:

Johnny Cakes said...

What about his shady director in Lynch's Mulholland Falls!

Mrs. M. said...

You know, I thought about adding some pics from then, but to be honest, I was starting to get a fever-but oh what a lovely way to burn.
I fucking love me some David Lynch. He's a batshit crazy genius.

Johnny Cakes said...

Correction: Thereoux's Tropic Thunder credit is incorrect. He co-wrote and co-produced with Stiller. Ben Stiller is the sole director credit.

Mrs. M. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs. M. said...

Ah yes I stand corrected. He will also be co-writing Iron Man as well. No doubt it will be good, but I prefer projects like Dedication-a perfect love story for people who hate love stories.
And yes, I had to delete my own previous coomet for awful grammar. Don't judge me.

Daners Isadora a.k.a Busty St. Clair said...

Agreed. He is hotness.

Wasn't he in The District? Cause I'm a total geek and used to watch that show religiously until they killed off the Irish guy, which made me mad :( I liked his accent

Madam Miaow said...

Ooh, he's quite nice. Purdy AND with smarts in his eyes.

I wonder how he tastes ...

Mrs. M. said...

I bet he tastes like peppermint and sweat...

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet