Sunday, November 16, 2008

Wanda Sykes is a Lez. What Else is New?

Photobucket
In "people I thought had already come out of the closet a decade ago just to find out that they announced it yesterday" new, comedianne Wanda Sykes has admitted that she is gay. But she's not just happy-she's homosexual too! While in Las Vegas the actress revealed to a crowd of more than 1,000 rallying outside a gay community center that she is gay and had wed her wife in California on Oct. 25. Ms. Sykes, who divorced her husband of seven years in 1998, had never publicly discussed her sexual orientation but said the passage of Proposition 8 had propelled her to be open about it.“I felt like I was being attacked, personally attacked — our community was attacked,” she told the crowd. In other news, the sky is blue, water is wet and Avril Lavigne is still useless.

2 comments:

Aliers said...

This is almost as shocking as when Lance Bass went on the cover of People and announced he was gay. :D

Mrs. M. said...

I know, right? I actually expected JC Chasez to come out before Lance. I'm still waiting on that one. It's coming. Oh yes, it's coming.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet