Monday, November 24, 2008

You Two Are Really Beginning to Annoy Me

Photobucket
I'm beginning to wonder if Travis Barker and Shanna Moakler are not so much attention whores as they are just plain old morons. The former spouses were spotted out together again this weekend at the Miss America Pageant 2009. Or maybe it's 2008. I don't really know and I'm sure you don't really care. All that matters is that these two are more indecisive than Tila Tequila at a dildo factory. I don't really know if there are dildo factories, but I'm going to guess that there are. The dildo fairies probably work day and night to craft the finest sex toys the world has to offer right alongside Santa's best elves who work so hard at creating Barbie's dream whorehouse and those damn methed up hysterically laughing Elmo dolls. Again, I don't really know if that's true or not, but it definetely seemed like the right thing to say. Ok maybe not the right thing, but the funny thing. Wouldn't that be fucking amazing if it was true? I'm just going to go ahead and say it is. Merry Christmas.

1 comments:

ChicChickory said...

If you ever find out about that dildo factory, please forward the address. They make great stocking stuffers.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet