Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Aliens Everywhere!

Photobucket
Hm, that's funny. I didn't think the aliens celebrated Christmas. Unless of course they think Xenu's birthday is also on December 25th, which would be pretty freakin' ironic. Maybe they're just like the rest of the heathens in the world who only celebrate the gift giving, cookie making, tree decorating, flying reindeer and sliegh driving fat man with a bunch of tiny workers aspect of Christmas.
Anyway, the Scientologists celebrated-whatever the hell they celebrate-during their Christmas Stories XVI event. What I found most suprising of all was that it seems the entire cast of My Name is Earl are apart of the alien clan. Even crabman! Also shocking was the fact that David Carradine was there. I don't know about you, but I would have taken the zen master for a Buddhist. It just seems like a logical deduction.
Not suprising was the attendance of one of my two favorite aliens-Jenna Elfman (Dharma!) who came with her husband of three million years, Danny Elfman. Conspicuously missing was my other favorite Xenu lover, Juliette Lewis, who was probably just having trouble starting her spaceship. She seems like the type to forget to take it in for an oil change every 5,000 miles.




2 comments:

Madam Miaow said...

Puh-leaze tell me I got that wrong. The genius Danny Elfman is not a Scientologist. Is he?

Jeez! Scientology, Kabbala, what happened to good old fashioned Flat Earthers? I want my planet borne on the back of a turtle and the Milky Way is the remnants of the first divine ejaculate.

Heaven is barbecue ribs and Baileys. Not a religion; a factoid of my life.

Mrs. M. said...

Yes I am sorry to break it to you, but Danny is also a part fo the alien clan. :(

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet