Monday, December 29, 2008

Anna Lynne McCord in January's Atlanta Peach Magazine

Photobucket
I'm sure like me, many of you tuned in to the first episide of the new 90210, trying your very best (not really) to give it a fair shake. And also like me, I'm sure you were sorely disappointed. Not only because the storylines were lame and not at all as risky as the original, but because they took out all the healthy age appropriate girls and replaced them with sad, starved 10 year old refugees who hadn't had a square meal in years. The only charming thing to come out of that show (imho) was the breathtakingly beautiful Anna Lynne McCord. I simply can't help but like this chick. Her eyes are telling, hinting that she has a secret you might want in on, and her face is pretty timeless. In fact, she reminds me of a younger Charlize Theron. Although I don't think the new 90210 will (or should) last, I'm predicting she'll be the only thing left in it's wake.



0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet