Saturday, December 6, 2008

Bettie Page Had a Heart Attack!

Photobucket
Grab some candles and head for the streets-we must begin a candlight vigil for Bettie Page! The 85 year old is said to be critical ill after suffering a heart attack Tuesday. She obviously remains in the hospital, but no other details were given at this time.
Bettie is a legend and must be perserved at all costs! There will never be another Bettie Page. She's a sexual revolutionary!
In other news, I want that whip. And those shoes.

6 comments:

SOS! said...

oh no...thats terrible.
She's a legend, I love her.. I hope she gets better!

Johnny Cakes said...

Funny thing: I thought she'd been long dead.

Howler said...

It's the sad tragedy of life, that we all must get old and die. Even sex symbols, like the unequaled, Bettie Page. Let's hope for a speedy and full recovery.

Mrs. M. said...

I know, I just don't want to admit it. But she will get to be immortalized in her prime forever, so I guess dying know you were so well loved is the best of all ways to go.

Aliers said...

oh no! I ♥ Bettie! That pic you posted of her here is my fave. I have a tattoo of it on my right leg.
You are right, she will always live on as the beauty she was in her prime :)

Mrs. M. said...

You do?!? That's awesome! I bet it looks wicked.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet