Friday, December 5, 2008

Beyonce in Giant Magazine

Photobucket
OK so I know that in the past I have been a bit harsh on Beyonce, saying she was a glass of warm milk trying to be a scotch on the rocks with a twist. However I must admit that in this issue of Giant magazine, she looks pretty freakin' edgy. I don't know if I'm buying into this whole Sasha Fierce thing, but I will say she's making that Cup 'O Noodles look like a weapon of mass seduction. And that's pretty hard to do considering that shit is all salt and paste.






5 comments:

Johnny Cakes said...

And on SNL two weeks ago, she looked pretty freakin' retarded. Ooops, sorry, developmentally challenged. (But that did not stop me from having a boner during 'Single Ladies'.)

Akeelers said...

I love Beyonce, really I do, but she could have sat her ass down for a year or two, let us miss her, and then released an album. Maybe I'm reading way too much into this, but it seems to me like she's trying to steal some of the spotlight that Rihanna has been getting. The girl is cute but she can't sing! Why worry? SMDH

en-vee said...

i gots nothing but love for her but to me this alter ego bullshit is just another excuse to act stupid with no questions asked.

ChicChickory said...

She prefers Sasha Fierce, People! Don't make Ms. Thang bitch slap you with that $5 mil piece of ice on her finger!! I agree with JC on this. She was pretty bad on SNL. Justin had better moves AND legs in that leotard.

Mrs. M. said...

She is totally biting on Kylie Minogue's style. And Ms. Minogue did it much better.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet