Sunday, December 7, 2008

Britney Doesn't Like Her Breasteses

Photobucket
If you asked people what they think of Britney Spears' body, I'm sure most would say it's perfect. The pop princess on the other hand isn't entirely pleased with one part of her body, and thinks she could afford to go down a few cup sizes. "I have a love-hate relationship with my boobs." says Britney. "At the moment I hate them and want them smaller. I can’t wear the kind of suits I used to love, like the red PVC one I got to wear for the ‘Oops I Did It Again’ video, for example, I don’t feel streamlined. I’m tempted to have a breast reduction so I can slink into some amazing stage outfits for my next set of shows. I know they look sexy but sometimes they get in the way."
It has long been rumored that Brit had a boob job way back in the day, although she has vehemently denied it. Personally I think she would look great either way. I can't speak for anyone but myself, but as a lady that has hung out on both sides of the fence, I think it's the girl who makes the body, not the body that makes the girl. In other words, it doesn't matter if you're an A or a double D-if you think you're sexy, other people will too. But that's just my humble opinion. What do you think?

1 comments:

brony said...

If you are looking forward to buy a hot sexy bikini online, then http://www.verysexybikini.com is the ultimate destination for you. Enter the bikini world at the website and select your bikini from a whole range of bikinis available here, starting from Barely String Bikini, Crystal Bikinis to sexy Micro Bikinis and Plus Size Bikinis.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet