Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Das Heidi Klum En GQ Italy

Photobucket
Es Heidi Klum! Dah! The German bombshell added some majah sex appeal to the December issue of GQ Italy's December issue looking like she was plucked straight out of a Robert Palmer video. I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again. I really like this Heidi Klum chick. She seems like the kind of dope girl that would bake cupcakes with you (and actually eat them), recycle cans because it's good for the environment and tell you if you look like shit then immediately help you look your very best, even if that includes taking off her YSL scarf and giving it to you and be all "Es no beeg deel! I hvve plenty at hom! Vou need it and it looks betta on yew anyway." I bet she's totally that kind of girl.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet