Saturday, December 6, 2008

Dita? Evan Rachel Wood?

Photobucket
I only have one question for Marilyn Manson's new girlfriend: "Who are you? Who-who? Who-who?" I would ask "Who do you think you are?" but we already know the answer to that question and it's Evan Rachel Von Teese.
Manson arrived at the vernissage of his inaugural U.S. exhibition “Marilyn Manson: Trismegistus” during Art Basel Miami 2008 on Thursday with new girlfriend 24 year old model Isani Griffith. 24?!? Damn, that's a little old for him isn't it?
If you ask me, all these bitches look the exact same which is ironic considering the fact that they try so desperately to look different. (With the exception of Ms. Von Teese), they all look like they came from the same Emily the Strange factory. It reminds me of when I used to go to this goth club Orpheus in Baltimore. Some of the outfits were incredible, but for the most part everyone was just trying to out do each other. "Oh I've got a pet rat! I put a leash on it and walk it!" (Seriously) Having a pet rat does not automatically make you awesome. Now if you've trained that rat to speak the English language and fetch some slippers, then I'll be impressed.

2 comments:

Johnny Cakes said...

What happened to Dita?

Mrs. M. said...

She dumped his ass a long time ago. He was not enough man (or enough woman) for her.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet