Friday, December 26, 2008

Dita Von Teese in Citizen K Espana

Photobucket
Looking for a little beauty and class after Christmas? Well look no further, because this is a Von Teese post. The pin up takes to the pages of Citizen K Espana this month, ringing in the mag's new year with a glam look. Now I'm not sure what these pages say, as they are all in Spanish, but I'm going to guess they say something like "I am Dita. I like pretty things. Silk, lingerie, fishnets-these are all items that I enjoy. In my spare time, I like to watch old movies and listen to records. I am also fond of walking slowly out of giant sea shells and bathing in Khloezilla's champagne glasses. The End."





1 comments:

Daners Isadora a.k.a Busty St. Clair said...

Ha I love your translation.

And I lurve Dita so very much. Yes I do

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet