Sunday, December 7, 2008

Dita Von Teese in L’Officiel Hommes (Paris) Dec/Jan

Photobucket
Since we have been discussing pin up legends past (Bettie Page) present (Dita) and wanna be (any Marilyn Manson girlfriend), I thought it was perfect timing to post the glamorpuss that is Von Teese from the Dec/Jan issue of L’Officiel Hommes Paris. What can I possibly even say about all the perfection in these pictures? Dita is immaculate, and I am totally envious of everything she's wearing in these pics. I would crush pencils with my vagina to own that shit. (Not really, but it sounded pretty extreme and I just went with it) I also love this woman because she is single handidly bring the pasty back. And I don't mean the breast applice (although that is awesome too). I'm talking about her flawless complexion. Anyone who knows me would tell you that my skin works better than any sun reflector that money can buy. I am just that pale. But I refuse to go tanning because it would age my skin far beyond it's 27 years. Although I wear my paleness with pride, there are many other Irishy sisters out there who aren't quite so confident. Dita however, works with what she's working with, and doesn't subject her face to harsh UV rays just because orange is what most people consider sexy nowadays. Bottom line: this woman is perfection and she knows it.


0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet