Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Four Words I Dread: Katy Perry Clothing Line

Photobucket
KatY Perry thinks she should be a clothing designer. Now obviously she wants to do so because she's finished her advanced studies at FIT, graduating with a double major and an internship with Prada, right? Wrong! Bitch is just jumping on the shitty celebrity clothing line bandwagon, eager to slap her name on some banana costumes or rhinestone hot pants or some fug shit like that just to make a few quick dollas before the world realizes she's just a no-talent flash in the pan rip off.
“I’ve always experimented with clothes and have my own style inspired by pin-up girls and Lolita,” she tells Fabulous magazine. “Agyness Deyn and Dita Von Teese are my fashion icons. I love to create a character, and I like looking like I’ve just stepped out of a history book.”
Didn't you forget Zooey Deschanel whose look you practically ripped straight from her closet? I think I speak for everyone when I say ho sit down! You're no Gwen Stefani! I'm just a big fashion fanatic, so I can only imagine how actual designers feel when these dumbassses jump in with their jeans plain tees and try to call themselves designers. Fashion is an art that should be appreciated-not desecrated by some half wit. I mean, I love and appreciate houses, but you don't see me thinking I'm a fucking architect, do you? I can't wait till this bitch's 15 minutes are up so I never have to hear Katy with a Y's name or voice ever again.

1 comments:

Katie said...

Beautiful Ed hardy Ed hardy clothing, Ed hardy shirts,Adidas,Nike Dunks,True religion jeans,Bapes hoodies Timberland boots and much more are available here at discounted rates with FREE shipping http://www.raininghollywood.com/

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet