Saturday, December 13, 2008

GOOD MORNING!!!!!

Photobucket
Ah, there's nothing quite like being woken up to a freshly melted face. Better than any alarm clock money can buy.
This holiday season, as you're frantically attempting to find that perfect gift on Christmas Eve, or cursing yourself for not shopping earlier like you swear you're going to do next year, or feeling a bit down about the balance of your bank account, I urge you to take one look at this picture and tell yourself "It could be worse. Much, much worse."
Don't get me wrong-I don't make fun of people for the way they look naturally. If that's the way you were born, than you're beautiful and working with what you were given. However this is anything but natural. In fact, I'm pretty sure it's unholy. Lil Kim's face makes me want to throw garlic and wooden stakes at her while I run away screaming for someone to call Ghostbusters asap.

I'm sorry, but...
Photobucket

1 comments:

Madam Miaow said...

What's really sad is that Lil Kim and Pammy both shriek insecurity.

Don't they have girlfriends to give them a confidence boost and tell them not to be so stoopid? It must be like watching your best mate cutting up or some other self-harm.

Painful.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet