Thursday, December 11, 2008

I'm Not Sure What to Make of This

Photobucket
I don't know why exactly Jennifer Aniston decided to pose nude save for a necktie for the January issue of GQ, but it has me a little perplexed. Is she naked to show what a great body she has at 39? Does she just like to be nekkid? Or is she desperate for attention? I'm confused.
The actress didn't just bare all physically though-she also took the time to address rumors surrounding boyfriend Douche Mayer, saying "I am not having his baby. And I have not popped the question." She also said that she is in awe of Mayer's "talent", stating that "Honestly, did not know much about him before I met him. I'd heard ... you know, uh 'Your Body' - that song. But what I can say is that I had no idea what an extraordinary musician he is. And it's just great to sit and be witness to that. It's kind of like, Whoa!" Well, I guess we all have different opinions on the defintion of "extraordinary". Unfortunately, my idea does not include a self-centered attention whore who calls pap press conferences to dish on his love life. But again, that's just me.
Jenny also spilled the beans (again) on her relationship with Brad Pitt. In what I suppose was an attempt at a joke, Aniston said that she and the Pitt-Jolie clan are like nine peas in a pod. "The funny thing is, people don't realize we all go away to The Hamptons on the weekends. That'd be hysterical: I've got Zahara on my hip, and Knox... "
Oh Jenny, why must you continue with such foolishness? I used to love you to pieces, but now you're dating assholes and not pleading the 5th when it comes to your ex, causing me to question my pure and true love for you. My advice is dump the jerk off, put some clothes on, and answer any and all Pitt/Jolie questions with "Mind your business, fucker."


1 comments:

SOS! said...

oh jenny...you could do so much better..
xx- LJ from SOS!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet