Saturday, December 27, 2008

It Looks Good

Photobucket
During this time of year, people typically care less about what they eat, reasoning that it's the holidays, and they have the right to indulge once a year. Daniel Craig it seems, is no different. The actor was spotted the other day noshing on some Lays and looking a tad less fit than his onscreen 007 persona. And while some are turning their noses up at El Craig, I'm going to say I think he looks like one hot bitch who still has body for days. Personally, I like a little meat on the bones. So long as he can pick you up, throw you against the wall and make sweet dirty love to you, it's all good. Unless of course he's got a pot belly so big that it's getting in the way. In which case, it is no longer all good.
Anyway, Daniel Craig spends so much time out of the year eating right and staying uber fit, that he deserves some time off to eat what he wishes. You know he's going to tighten it all up in another few months, so what's the big deal? Besides, after seeing those pictures of the Walking Dead Versace, I'm inclined to say a little bit of extra is definetely better than the alternative.


1 comments:

Daners Isadora a.k.a Busty St. Clair said...

I want to eat Daniel Craig like a Lays potato chip.

I know that makes no sense, but I lose all sort of brain function when I look at this man. He's so purty.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet