Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Khloezilla for PETA!

Photobucket
The world's sexiest fire breathing lizard is pleading with the humans of the world to stop making beautiful coats and shoes out of the Dumbos and Bambis of the forest, stating that she's rather go naked than wear fur. Which leaves me to ask only one question: Just fur? Are, say, snake skin shoes ok? Perhaps I'd be more clear on the subject if you had said "I'd rather go naked than wear any kind of animal at all including crocodiles and the like."
Khloezillz continued her campaign of confusion by saying "Compassion is the fashion this holiday season, so join me in boycotting fur. With all the stylish and super-warm things you can wear, it's easy to have a killer look without killing animals." Again, is that just the holiday season? Or are we talking about all year round? I guess I can't really blame Khloezill for not being descriptive enough. After all, she's super busy, what with terrorizing Tokyo, double dating with Jet Jaguar and her bridge tournie, she's totally booked! I guess it's the thought that counts. Besides, Khloe looks totally hot and fierce for days. If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times: she is easily the sexiest giant ever.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet