Thursday, December 11, 2008

Larry Rudolph Speaks!


The McGyver of PR, Larry Rudolph gave ET an early Christmas present by allowing them to interview him in all his hotnesss and glory. Larry spoke about Britney's recent second coming, as well as her plans for 2009. Of course he has me believing every single word he says and that it's totally genuine and from his heart. That's the hypnotic power of the Rudolph. He could tell me that Will Ferrell is the antichrist and I'd be all "Really?!? Well, if you say so."
Also, a lot of people (at LOT) have been googling up a storm wondering whether or not Larry Rudolph is gay. Since we're already on the subject, no he's not gay. And he has a daughter. Not that that has anything to do with anything, I just thought I'd throw it out there because obviously I'm not the only one fascinated with this magaician.
And in case you haven't seen it, I present to you Brit's latest video "Circus":

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet