Monday, December 8, 2008

Lily Allen Tells Katy Perry to Shut Her Face

Photobucket
Unlike the rest of the world, I am not on the Katy Perry fan bandwagon. In fact, I try to run after that wagon and throw people off it. I find her annoying, unoriginal, and just plain stupid. "I Kissed a Girl" is not only a JillSobule rip-off, it's a lie, because she has never kissed a girl. And there is nothing I dislike more than straight girls pretending to lez out to get noticed. Not to mention the fact thta she bites hard on Zooey Deschanel's style-and no one can do it like Zooey.
It seems as if one other person finds her as obnoxious as I do, and that person is Brit singer Lily Allen. The singer told Capital Fm: "I happen to know for a fact that she was an American version of me. She was signed by my label in America as, ‘We need to find something controversial and kooky like Lily Allen.’ And then they found her. I think the lyrics and stuff are a bit crass.’ Lily said she's also mad at Perry because she took a jab at her weight. "When I met her I was bit frosty with her because someone asked her to describe herself. She’s like, ‘Aha, I’m like a fatter version of Amy Winehouse and a skinner version of Lily Allen!’ It’s like, you’re not English and you don’t write your own songs, shut up!"
Oh snap! Somebody just got served! I don't think there's anything more I can add to that. I think Lily pretty much summed it up quite nicely.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet