Thursday, December 4, 2008

Madonna for Louis Vuitton Looks...*Gulp* Hot

Photobucket
I hate to admit it, but Madonna looks pretty effing fierce in her SS09 ad campaign for Louis Vuitton. I think that's probably most in part to the genius Steve Meisel who could make me look like Grace Jones. He's just that magical.
Marc Jacobs was the brains behind roping Lady M. “I just blurted out, ‘I think we should do Madonna,’” said the designer, Vuitton’s creative director, who had attended a concert of hers days before. “I was totally just blown away by it, and moved by her performance, by what she had to say, and her energy.” As the meeting went on, Jacobs tapped out a message to Madonna on his BlackBerry, and within about five minutes came the reply: “I’d love to.” Jacobs also laughs off rumors that Madge was paid $10 mil for the high end endorsement. “It’s very far away from that,” says Jacobs.
Well I don't know how persuasive Madge will be to consumers, but I think those shoes sell themselves. I want them in my life. I would beat Santa Claus to a bloody pulp with a wooden bat for just one of them. So you can only imagine what I'd do for both.


2 comments:

Emily said...

Obviously great minds think alike:

http://derangedmylove.blogspot.com/2008/12/i-think-we-should-do-madonna.html

en-vee said...

i want her effin shoes!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet