Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Daddy's Famous

Photobucket
Kimberly Stewart, Leah Wood and Peaches Geldof are on the cover of January's Tatler. Why? Because their daddies are rich and famous. Yep. That's about it. I mean, when have you ever seen any of these three half wits doing anything besides getting wasted, getting herpes, and polluting the planet with their uselessness? This whole era of "I'm important because my sister/brother/father/mother/half cousin twice removed is important" is getting absurd. Nowadays you can make the cover of fashion mags and get your own reality show no matter how royally fug and stupid you are, so long as you know and/or slept with someone even remotely famous.
I mean seriously, why are these chicks on the cover? More importantly, why are they naked? I guess they figured that their bodies are the only thing they have to offer, in which case they'd be wrong. I'm sure I can guess what their ravaged insides look like after years of toxic abuse, so it kind of makes the outward appearance less appealing. They're not even technically "Rock Babes" as the cover so implies, seeing as how the are not in the music industry. (And no, sleeping with a bunch of rock stars doesn't count either). I wish these three would put some damn clothes on, go to Vienna and join a convent where we will never have to hear from them again.

1 comments:

ChicChickory said...

Are my eyes deceiving me here, or are there too many legs in this pic? The entanglment of legs here would be any man's dream.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet