Thursday, December 18, 2008

No Doubt Pushing Back New Music to Tour

Photobucket
Yes, you heard correctly. No Doubt has pushed back a scheduled CD release for 2009 to 2010 in order to spend time touring. Touring with what? Obviously not new music. I mean, I love "Trapped in a Box" and "Staring Problem" as much as the next person, but I would much rather pay money to see new music than decade old shit I could play in my IPod any day of the week. Talk about doing things back asswards. You'd think they would have a concept of how this touring thing works after a gazillion years together. Write new music+put out a cd=tour to promote new cd. Otherwise what the hell else are they promoting? Old cds? I don't get it. Do you?

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet