Friday, December 5, 2008

People Are Dumb.

Photobucket
Some parents are outraged at the language their children as young as 5 are suppossedly picking up from Britney Spears' new album "Circus". ‘If You Seek Amy’ may be the actual title of one of the songs but when Britney sings it, it sounds exactly like ‘F U C K me”. “I was astonished and totally taken aback when I heard my 5 and 7 year old kids walking around the house singing F U C K’,” moronic parent Leonie Barsenbach tells Undercover News. “When I asked them what it was, they told me it was Britney Spears. I was horrified”. Ms Barsenbach bought ‘Circus’ for her children as soon as it came out because she thought it would be some good, wholesome entertainment for them over the holidays. “I got them the ‘Circus’ album because little kids are Britney fans but there was no warning on the album and none of the songs listed had F U C K in the title. Listening to it, it is extremely blatant and offensive,” she says. “ I feel I have been deceived into believing that this was acceptable content for children but instead it is objectionable. What I dislike most about this is that they have bypassed my authority as a parent by going under the radar by changing the wording to avoid issuing a warning”. Ok first of all, if you are buying a Britney Spears album for your five year old, you're a moron. Brit is no longer a 14 year old chick singing about having a crush on a boy. She is a grown ass woman singing about grown ass woman things! Secondly, it's not really her fault if people misinterpret shit. That would be like Tony Danza suing Elton John for the lyrics of "Tiny Dancer" sounding like "hold me closer Tony Danza." Anyway, do these nimrods realize that we are in the middle of a war? A recession? They really have nothing better than to get all pissy pants about what they feel like a song lyric says? Get a fucking life. And in the event that "If You Seek Amy" is just a coverup for "F_U-C-K Me", I think that's pretty freakin' clever
P.S. I love that above picture.
P.P.S. The more I listen to it, the more I hear it now. It's always the most straight laced people who find the naughty in things. My pure mind thought this was about Amy Winehouse before they corrupted my mind!
source
The song in question:

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet