Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Real Men Wear Skirts

Photobucket
Despite the fact that I have never previously heard of this dude, Dominique Geisendorff, thanks to these photos that I just had to snag from Just Jared, I can now safey make two assumptions about him: 1.) He has fantastic taste in tights. I would sissy slap Richard Simmons for a pair of those. They are hot and belong in my life. 2.) Dominique Geisendorff does not give a fuck. He doesn't give a fuck what you think about him. He doesn't give a fuck what the UPS guy thinks about him, and he sure as shit doesn't give a fuck what the pap taking a picture of him thinks about him. He woke up and said "I want to wear a kilt" and dammit that's just what he did. I will tell you from personal experience, it takes a real man to wear a skirt. I don't give a flying frisbee what anyone says-if you can wear a skirt out in public without caring what others think or say about you, you have some serious balls. Furthermore, I'm going to go ahead and tell you that skirt wearers (not crossdressers-but skirt wearers like Sean Connery) are the manliest men you will ever put a finger to. Real men aren't a bunch of macho a-holes that know what the difference between a linebacker and a...whatever the opposite of a linerbacker is. Nor are they the type of guys that can pound a keg of Bud Light through a funnel. And they certainly aren't the type of guys that have pictures of a bunch of fake tittied bitches on their walls. No, sir. Skirt wearers will both listen to what you have to say, and then screw you until you cry from sheer joy. You know why that is? Because skirt wearers are confident as hell in who they are. They don't need you or anyone else to validate them. And as everyone who is anyone knows, the more confident you are, the sexier. The End.

2 comments:

Daners Isadora a.k.a Busty St. Clair said...

Yes, confidence is sessy. And this dude is pretty damn sessy. Skirt and all.

I giggled at the sissy slap Richard Simmons part :)

bohobum said...

amen.
I love this post

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet