Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Robert Pattinson in December's Rolling Stone

Photobucket
I think we all would agree that it takes a certain kind of man to wear a mesh tank top. I'm not saying that wearing a mesh tank top is a bad thing (yes I am), but I am saying you definetely have to have a strong sense of self to rock one. Take Robert Pattinson for example. He must be pretty confident with himself to wear said shirt on the cover of a December's Rolling Stone. He doesn't seem to give a good goddamn what anyone thinks of him, so I think we're all willing to let this one slide.
Also, is it just me, or does he remind anyone else of River Phoenix?

2 comments:

Emily said...

Gah! I can't believe how much I LOVE this photo. I saw this the other day and was drooling all over my keyboard, and here you are posting it =)


http://derangedmylove.blogspot.com

Don't Be A Hero said...

okay, I really don't care that he doesn't wash his hair, that it too much hawtness to be contained in one body. I'm not sure why armegeddon hasn't happened or something

so really, the not washing his hair thing is an act of kindness so that the world can continue to exist and such :P

hey thanks for that lovely comment a few days back!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet