Monday, December 15, 2008

ScarJo Calls UK Cosmo a Liar Pants

Photobucket
Scarlett Johansson is fuming after UK Cosmopolitan printed what she claims was a completely fabricated interview. In the January issue of the mag, Scarlett allegedly made comments about her new married to Ryan Reynolds such as this little tidbit: “This is a very beautiful time for me. Getting married is a huge moment in anyone’s life, and the few months leading up to it were a little crazy...But Ryan and I are in love, and we’re enjoying evolving our relationship together. I feel that my life and my work are heading in the right direction:. The mag also quotes Ms. Johansson as saying that Reynolds “has a very romantic side. We both enjoy remembering little things that made us happy - for me, that’s what romance is all about...My mom is a romantic person, and I think I inherited it from her,” she continues. “She’s very thoughtful and taught me there are many different ways you can be romantic.”
Scarlett's publicist however is saying that the entire article was mae up, and that Scarlett has never made any such statements. Her spokesperson even released a statement saying that “(The article is an) obvious attempt… to gain monetarily by misinforming their readers.
“(Johansson) has at no point granted U.K. Cosmopolitan an interview, and she has never discussed her personal relationships with the publication.”
The representative also refers to an interview the star did undertake with the magazine’s U.S. counterpart in September (08), in which she spoke of her intentions to keep her personal life private. ScarJo told America’s Cosmopolitan, “I hate feeling like I have to share my personal life with anybody. So I’ll take the normal celebrity route and just say I’m going to keep my personal life private.”
The spokesperson adds, “Ms. Johansson, who goes to great lengths to preserve an authentic representation of herself with respect to her fans and the media, is disappointed to see a seemingly reputable publication inexplicably publish a work of fiction at her expense.”

Also suspect? The fact that this cover looks just like the cover for the September cover of Italian Cosmo. Coincidence? I thinks not. And Scarlett, if you want to give an interview completely devoid of fabrications and all out lies, give me a little ringadingding. Iza neva lie about yew.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet