Tuesday, December 30, 2008

ScarJo Wants to Be More Than The Sexiest Woman Alive

Photobucket
The most gorgeous woman in the universe, Scarlett Johansson, tells the London Times newspaper that she is tired of all the attention she receives for her beauty, wishing more people would focus on her talent. The Spirit actress says she finds her status as a sex symbol to be a fleeting title. “I never expected that kind of thing, to be honest. I think that comes with my age, the whole sex-symbol thing. I’ll grow out of that. It’s a phase. And people want to turn you into merchandise in some way, don’t they? I look forward to growing in the industry and aging in the industry. A lot of actresses take their meatiest roles in their thirties and forties. And I’m looking forward to that. I’m at a little bit of a funny age where I get that ’sexiest woman’ thing, and it feels like a label for right now. But maybe when I get older, it won’t be like that.”
Man, it must be so hard to be so beautiful. People handing you things all the time and telling you how utterly gorgeous and stunning and fabulous you are and begging ou to wear their designer gowns. I do think ScarJo can take some solace in the fact that she will probably be just as relevant when she's Helen Mirren's age. Although some people don't think ScarJo can act her way out of a paper bag, no one can deny that she's professional and a solid bet for producers and directors. She's going to show up on time, do her work, promote the film, and not cause any bad press. ScarJo is an absolute doll and I would put money on her being a screen goddess for a long time to come.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet