Monday, December 22, 2008

Skinny White Bitch for Chanel

Photobucket
Fatass Keira Knightley is currently Chanel's spokeswhore, staring in a new campaign for the winter season. And why not? If Karl Lagerfel loves anything it's ano white bitches who don't overindulge in things like flavored water and air. Although it is Christmas time, so I'm sure Keira got a little bit festive by choming on some sugar free cinnamon tic tacs. She probably felt a tad guilty afterwards, but what the hell. It's the holidays. You have to live every now and again.
Actually, I know a lot of these celebs give the old "I'm just naturally skinny" bullshit routine when it comes to questions about their weight, but I'm almost starting to think that Keira is just one of those people with a freakishly fast metabolism. I know my mom was that way growing up. She could eat an entire cake and still be a bag of bones. And since Keira has maintained the same stature since she's entered the Hollywood game, she's starting to lure me over to her side. She could be just weaving me into her web 'o lies, but I'm almost convinced that she's telling the truth. I also respect the fact that she refuses to have her titty bombs digitally enhanced in her new movies and Chanel campaign. Besides, who would believe a 78 lb chick with a 12 year old boy's body would be working with a B cup? Surely not I.
Also, this is completely off subject, but someone please tell me what the fuck is up with the lego Mary Kate Olsen in the corner of this picture. It perplexes me. Is she waiting for a lego bus? Working the street corner? What is her purpose?!?

3 comments:

ChicChickory said...

She's not white....she's translucent.

Mrs. M. said...

OMG me too! I reflect the sunlight at the beach. I'm in a bad way.

Daners Isadora a.k.a Busty St. Clair said...

Hahah translucent!

I really do not like anything Keira's in, but I do kinda respect her whole getting angry at digitally enhancing her boobs. Of course, she can totally stfu about her weight.

And, really, what is up with that thing? Chanel? Can you explain?

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet