Tuesday, December 2, 2008

There Will Be a Zoolander Sequel

Photobucket
Oh yeah. You're not dreaming. This is really happening. Ben Stiller has confirmed that a Zoolander sequel is in the works. While in London to promote the "Madagascar" sequel, Stiller told The Sun "We’ve been trying to get Zoolander 2 together and we’ve had a few scripts. I feel that is the sequel I really would like to do some day because I like the original and I would make sure it was something new and worthy of it first".
Well, what are you waiting for Ben? You must get on this immediately! Zoolander was one of the ebst films of all time, and we have been waiting for it's predessor long enough. And while you're at it, get to working on The Derek Zoolander Center for Kids Who Can't Read and Want to Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too.
And we need more walk offs. We just do.

2 comments:

ChicChickory said...

YES!!! I friggin worship Zoolander, man!

Mrs. M. said...

Me too! I have seen that movie so many times I could probably recite it by heart.
"Listen to your friend Billy Zane. He's a cool dude..."

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet