Thursday, December 11, 2008

Time Magazine's Top 10 Shows of 2008

Photobucket
Time Magazine has released a list of what they believe to be the top ten shows of this blessed 2008. Because I guess even smarty pants have to dumb down in front of the boob tube now and again. Here's what they came up with:
10.) Chuck
9.) Architecture School
8.) Battlestar Gallactica
7.) Lost
6.) Breaking Bad
5.) The Wire
4.) Dr. Horrible's Sing-ALong Blog
3.) The Presidential Election
2.) Mad Men
1.) The Shield
First of all, bravo on the selection of Chuck and Mad Men. They definetly would have made my list. But what is up with choosing the presidential election? I don't really consider that a show. It's more like a special. A few shows that I think were definetely robbed and deserved a place on the list include Pushing Daisies, and The Riches. Those two hands down were not just the best shows of '08, but the best shows EVER! I would have also appreciated the inclusion of House, Heroes, and American Dad. But whatever. I guess Time just doesn't have good taste like I do.
What do you guys think of this list? Are there shows you think should have made the cut?

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet