Friday, December 12, 2008

Well, They Gave it a Good Run.

Photobucket
Kate Walsh's husband of 15 whole months, Alex Young, has filed for divorce citing "irreconcilable differences". Of course! That's the fallback excuse they all use. I would really know what was so damn irreconcilable that you couldn't try to make your barely a year marriage work out. I mean, 15 months is not that long. In fact, that's a shorter amount of time than my husband's last deployment. Whatever problems they are having had to have been visible 15 fucking months ago. People don't change that quickly!
Nevertheless, I suppose we should be congratulating these two. After all, 15 months of marriage in Hollywood is practically a lifetime in the real world. My guess is that it won't take Kate too long to move on. In fact, she's probably already dating one of her co-stars. That is the way these Hollywood breakups go, right?

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet