Wednesday, December 3, 2008

When Smart Girls Find Raging Douchebags Attractive

Photobucket
I like to think of myself as a relatively bright individual who is perfectly capable of making solid, smart choices for herself. However, when it comes to raging douchebag Travis Barker, all the logic seems to instantly become sucked from my brain, causing my vagina to do all the thinking. It's the classic struggle of good and evil really. My mind says no but my lady business says yes. Why is it that intelligent women can turn into the biggest bumbling morons for horrible dudes just because they give them a tingle in the dungeon? Is there some sort of douchebag repeller I can buy or perhaps a meeting that I could attend? Because I will. And while I'm at it, I should probably find out if there's a beard-lover annoymous, because I need to go there as well. There's something about a beard. They almost always look good on a man. Unless that man's name is Buckle and he lives in a tree. Even I have to draw the line somewhere.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Daners Isadora a.k.a Busty St. Clair said...

If you find that wonderful thing known as a douchebag repellent, let a gal know, huh?

Johnny Cakes said...

I officially am resigning my interest in reading this blog.

(And please update this post with at least one reason this fellow is attractive. Just one. Really, only one.)

Johnny Cakes said...

P.S., You should link this post to the Adam Levine post. They are completely interchangeable.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet