Monday, December 22, 2008

Who Ordered the Russian Bride?

Photobucket
Just you try and tell me Angelina Jolie does not look like a mail order Russian bride on the cover of January's Cosmo Germany. You can't, can you?!? Actually, she looks like one of the advertisements that dirty, gross old men would respond to, only to be sorely dissapointed when he receives a 600 lb chick name Bertha with a hairy mole and a unibrow big enough to qualify for Guiness. I cannot believe The Saint of All Refugees, Children and Basically Everything Except Married Women would let the people at Cosmo do this to her! In fact, I can't believe she agreed to do Cosmo at all. That seems a little beneath her, doesn't it? Jesus doesn't do Cosmo. Vanity Fair maybe. Cosmo? No.

3 comments:

Daners Isadora a.k.a Busty St. Clair said...

That is so horribly bad yet hilarious. That's not even a recent pic of Jolie they butchered. That's more Billy Bob shagging, blood vile wearing, crazy lady Angelina we all know and love.

Oh, I got your card today and I seriously laughed out loud. If I could get D.C. in a tie and oiled and a closet full of Eva Green's clothing...I would thank Jesus, Allah, Buddha, Santa, etc. etc. every day.

Also, I have a new site. I'm going to email it to you. I might keep Ego Sermo, but I have stalker issues with that site. It's all sorts of creepy.

Mrs. M. said...

OMG I totally was thinking you could use the tie for all sorts of DC naughty business but I was like "I don't want to write that just in case someone sees it and gets all offended."
I can't believe you have a stalker on the site! That is so crazy! Are they annonymous or do you know them?

Daners Isadora a.k.a Busty St. Clair said...

I know them. It's creepy. I tried sending you an email, but it bounced back. I'll send it to you through myspace

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet