Thursday, December 11, 2008

Why?

Photobucket
Pardon me if this sounds rude, but why do we want to see Stephanie Tanner (Jodie Sweetin) and her bundle of cash Zoie on the cover of Baby Couture Magazine? I will never understand the point of celebrities (if you can call her that) parading their child around for s few bucks. I mean, it's a baby. They all look the same. What makes hers more special than yours? Or your neighbors? They're almost all bald, they love to stick things in the mouth, and they poop on themselves. End of story.
What I find most amusing about this whole story is that Jodie actually goes on about her daughter's "love for fashion" such as "cute little girly things and then some funky stuff as well!" Oh, I guess we have another Suri Cruise on her hands. Next thing you're going to tell me is that she loves Paris in the springtime, has a weakness for Choos and loves the Ceasar Salad at The Ivy.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet