Monday, December 29, 2008

Zooey Deschanel is Engaged

Photobucket
Zooey Deschanel has just gotten engaged to musician boyfriend musician Hunter Burgan. According to a source, Zooey said yes over the weekend of December 20. The couple has been together for nearly a year and a friend of the couple says, “she is so excited.”
Don't get me wrong-I do not want to pee on someone's parade, but that dude has got major serial killer face. I would not want to wake up to his grill asking me how I want my eggs in the morning. He looks dangerous. And not in that sexy kind of way. I mean in that fear for your life, witness protection, have to change your name, all your locks and abandon all your friends for their own safety kind of way. But Zooey seems like the kind of chick that knows how to wield a sledge hammer if the occasion calls for it, so I'm sure she'll be fine.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet