Friday, January 2, 2009

Alanis is Super Skinny

Photobucket
Scarlett Johnasson may have gotten Ryan Reynolds to marry her, but Alanis doesn't get even-she gets hotter. The singer recently did a photoshoot with OK! magazine to discuss her alleged 20 lb weight loss (I think it's more) and how she slimmed down. Alanis says she packed on the pounds indulging in processed foods filled with sugar, carbs and more sugar. To drop the weight she turned to Dr. Joel Fuhrman’s book Eat to Live, a plan that recommends consuming fruit, vegetables, beans and nuts, and avoiding meat and dairy products. By combining the healthy eating plan with regular workouts, she was able to lose 20 lbs since September. "When I’m out on tour, my shows are so physical that that really takes care of it. When I’m not on tour, I do between a half hour to an hour of light weights, running, biking, swimming, probably five times a week. I also love to kickbox and dance." she says.
Well I think she looks smoking hot. Not just because she's thinner, but because when you eat better, everything gets better. Not only is your skin clearer, but more importantly you feel better both inside and out.

Also those leggings are sick. I want three pairs.



1 comments:

Madam Miaow said...

Tonight I'm finishing off the Xmas stash of Baileys. Tomorrow I shall be beautiful. Or the day after. Or the day after that ...

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet