Friday, January 9, 2009

The Best and the Worst of The Critic's Choice Awards

Photobucket
Last night was the total borefest that goes by the name of The Critic's Choice Awards. In the event that you missed it, I thought I'd bring you the only thing worth paying attention to: the clothing. I've also included my pics for the best and worst of the evening.
Best Dressed: Amanda Bynes
Photobucket
Honorable Mention: Kate Beckinsale
Photobucket
Worst Dressed: Marissa Tomei
Photobucket
Dishonorable Mention: Katy Perry
Photobucket
Best Hair: Kate Beckinsale
Photobucket
Worst Hair and Overall Hottest Mess: Elizabeth Banks
Photobucket
Biggest Bitchface: Angelina Jolie
Photobucket

Kristen Bell & Freida Pinto












Viola Davis & Amy Adams












Evan Rachel Wood & Elizabeth Banks












Laura Dern & Angela Bassett












Kate Beckinsale & Taraji P. Henson












Penelope Cruz & Anne Hathaway












Eva Longoria & Diane Lane

Dakota Fanning & Sarah Silverman


1 comments:

Emily said...

I love Anne Hathaway's dress! Actually, I love everything about her lately!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet