Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Billy Bob Wants to Work With Angelina Again

Photobucket
Billy Bob Thornton has one of the most versatile, illustrious careers in Hollywood, but there's still a number of people he'd love to work with. When asked who he wants to pair up with on the big screen, BB replied by saying: “Jessica Biel for one reason and Cate Blanchett for another. I’ve worked with Cate twice, and I’d say she’s probably the best actress out there. I’d like to do another movie with Angie, too, one of these days.”
He went on to say: “We talk all the time. She and I keep looking for something to do together; we just have to find the right thing.”

And that's how it begins! One minute everything is hunky dorey, the next thing you know families are torn apart by the tornado that is Angie's vagina. Ripping through town with a fury and without conscience. That being said, I would soooo love to see this happen! I don't know about you, but I miss that crazy bitch doing it on the red carpet, talking about wanting to have sex on a velcro wall and carrying around knives. This Angie is so boring with her save the world mentality and adopt an orphan ways. Who you think you is bitch? Mia Farrow?
Oh well. At least we'll always have the gross 'ol days. Thank God for memory lane.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet