Monday, January 12, 2009

Can Someone Please Come and Check Ryan Seacrest?

Photobucket
Ugh. Ryan Seacrest. The face that lauched a thousand bullemics. Ryan took time out of his busy schedule hosting American Idol, acting important at E! News and heading the union of the Lollipop Guild to talk some smack about Brangelina on his radio show. The pint sized announcer took to his KIIS-FM radio show this morning to blab about how Brangelina dissed his ass at last night's Golden Globes.
As you can see in the clip below, Ryan tried to rope Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie in for an interview last night, only to have the two walk right on by.
"I don't think Angelina thinks I'm that important," said Ryan "I don't think I'm top of mind for Brad and Angelina. I honestly don't believe they'd know who I was if I walked over there." Oh Ryan! Don't be silly! They probably know who you are and just detest you like the rest of the world.
Jolie and Pitt did stop for NBC's Billy Bush however, but Seacrest said, "there's an NBC deal there. NBC hosted the Globes, and they have a deal to talk to the people who come to the Globes. Oh right. Because Brangelina really signed a damn deal to chit chat with NBC for five seconds. You don't negotiate with holiness!
"Here's what I realized when I went down there," Seacrest went on. "I realized quickly that it's against the rules to walk down onto the carpet from the platform.
"Then we went back down there and caught up with Tom Cruise, who I think is a terrific guy. I think he's really cool," he said. "By the way, have you seen his skin tone up close lately? You should!" Yeah, I know. What a giant ass kisser. I really wish someone would just knock this bitch upside the head with a bagful of soap.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet