Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Fashion Masacre

Photobucket
What in the name of all that is holy is going on here? Lace stockings?!? With slouchy Robin Hood Boots?!? And a flannel shirt as a dress? Why would anyone on Earth own one of these items, let alone all three? Even more pressing why would they wear them together? I honestly don't know which of these things is worse. I think I may be leaning toward the shirt though. When have shirts become acceptable to wear as dresses? Did I miss that memo? I'm even shorter than Shanae Grimes and I would never, ever, in my wildest dreams wear a shirt as a dress. Little old grandmothers at the grocery store do not want to see your v-bomb! Especially if you look like a 14 year old-which Shanae-nae definetly does. Poor thing looks like a little girl playing dressup in mommy's closet. If mommy was Julia Robert's in "Pretty Woman".

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet