Thursday, January 8, 2009

Fierce or No Fierce: Lindsay Lohan in Interview Magazine

Photobucket
Hmmm...I'm fairly undecided about Lindsay Lohan's latest editorial in Interview magazine. I can't decide if it's fierce as fuck, or if it's stale mayo on a Vienna sausage sandwich. While the pictures may be debatable, one thing is definitely not: Lindsay is an attention whore. That's right, just like every single other article featuring the actress (tee-hee!), she basically does nothing but go on about how she doesn't get the accolade she deserves because those bloodhound paps are all up in her shit. "When I was in Dubai, there was still press lined up around the hotel. So I find it close to impossible to actually do that. I mean, it is what it is. This is what I asked for, and in this day and age that’s what actually goes on. But what hurts me the most is that I work just as hard as any other actress around my age, like Scarlett Johansson, but I just don’t get the opportunities that they get because people are so distracted by the mess that I created in my life. But that doesn’t mean it’s going to last forever."
Ok first off I simply must ask, what the hell is Lindsay Lohan doing in Interview Magazine? Is she promoting something? Methinks she's doing nothing but talking about how magnificent and glorious and brilliant she is, pretty much promoting herself. Which completely goes against her whole "Why do people take Scarlett Johansson more seriously than me when in fact we are both thespians?!?" act. I'm no rocket scientist, but it sort of seems to me that doing an interview about your personal life pretty much does nothing but perpetrate what you're trying to deny. Secondly-and this is just a guess-perhaps people may take Scarlett more seriously because she doesn't go flashing her lady business all over town. I don't care if you're Condoleezza Rice-if you're snorting coke off of strippers and popping bottles with your cooch, people are going to think you're a moron and most likely aren't going to look in your direction for remakes of Hamlet or your thoughts on the economy. At most they might ask you for directions to the liquor store or ask where they can buy some smack. Therefore my advice to Linds would be stop talking about yourself. That's it. Just stop talking about yourself. And also stop with the leggings.
I want to like this chick. I really do. But I'll be damned if she doesn't make it difficult.



2 comments:

Trendology said...

she reminded me of brooke shields in a few of these photos ----weird

Emily said...

The photos are, nice... but that's about it. Sorry Lindz =/

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet