Monday, January 19, 2009

For God's Sake At Least Put On a Pantsuit!!!!

Photobucket
Can someone please tell me what the hell is wrong with Samantha Ronson? For someone who makes mad bank, you think she'd be able to afford something a little bit nicer than high top tennies and ill fitting sweaters. I know she thinks she's being all anti-establishment and shit by not giving into the gods of fashion, but in actuality, she's being a total cliche. Believe me, there is nothing original about the hipster who dresses poorly to make a point about consumerism. Especially if they make a couple of mil a year. However, even the dirtiest, most diehard hipsters know there is a time and place for everything. And a fancy-ish political "Declare Yourself" event in D.C. is just one of those things you should dress up for. I'm not saying that Sam needs to put on a freakin' Marchesa ball gown, but at least toss on some nice slacks, a rocker tee and a jacket. And for the love of shit, put on something-anything-other than sneakers!!! I don't give a shit if you rock some fug ass penny loafers-at least you'd be putting in some effort.
I swear I could slap her. I really, honestly could.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet