Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Free At Last, Free at Last, Thank God Almighty We Are Free At Last

Photobucket
Dear tiny, 8 lb 6 oz infant baby Jesus with your golden fleece diapers lyin' there in your ghost manger, just lookin' at your Baby Einstein developmental videos, learnin' 'bout shapes and colors, I would like to thank you for not causing the world to implode from sheer idiocy over the last 8 years. I know it must have been hard not to say "Eff it. They'd be better off starting right from scratch as amoebas", so I appreciate you hanging in there for that. I also think it's a wonder than we did not go all Resident Evil and shit on each other, seeing as how Yosimite Sam had his finger on the button, playing cowboys and indians with real, live human beings. I think that today, as a world, we should all look at each other and breathe a big ol sigh of relief. Even if you did not agree with the selection of one Barack Obama as our new national leader, I think we can all agree that no matter who was chosen, it could not have gotten any worse. We could have elected a cold slice of stale pizza as our next president and it would have been a wiser, safer choice. When you're at the bottom, there's nowhere to go but up. So in honor of this historic, happy day, I would like to dedicate this song to each and every one of you:

1 comments:

Daners Isadora a.k.a Busty St. Clair said...

Hahahahahahah!! Baby Einstein videos!!!!

Hmm, Yosemite Sam is probably the best description of Dubya I have ever heard.

I am so very happy Barack Obama has control of the reins now.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet