Friday, January 16, 2009

The Girls Next Door's Kendra and Bridget Pose amd Spill the Beans for US Weekly

Photobucket
The Girls Next Door stars Bridget Marquardt and Kendra Wilkinson did a photoshoot for the latest issue of US Weekly and they are revealing all. No, it's not what you think. While the bikini clad girls do keep their clothes on, they reveal all when it comes to their fomer suggar daddy Old Man Hefner. Kendra, who has an undisputablly atheletic body, even claims that Hugh implied that she should lose weight!
"We were in the limo with Hef," Marquardt told Us. "[Kendra] was like, 'I'm getting kind of fat.' And then Hef said, 'Yeah, there is a gym downstairs.'" Wilkinson told Us: "I was crying so bad." Sounds to me like OMH needs to get his ancient eyes checked, because Kendra has a smoking body! So how does she stay so fit? "I do a 22-minute drill on the treadmill at a 15 percent incline, and then I do squats with weights and some situps," she told Us. "It just hits my spots!" She also says that she enjoys sharing workouts with her fiance, Eagles wide receiver Hank Baskett "During his off season, I want to do his workouts, like hitting the beach and running the dunes," the bride-to-be told Us. "Thank God I can throw a football! So we'll toss that around and do drills." As for Bridget, she says she loves her workouts to come with a side of danger. "I'm cliff-diving, bobsledding, climbing -- [doing] all kinds of crazy stuff [on Bridget's Sexiest Beaches]," she said.
I'm not even going to ask where third Girl Next Door Holly Madison is. I'm not going to say she probably thinks she's too good to do photoshoots with them anymore, but I am going to imply it.






2 comments:

Beka said...

I love them. I don't know why. Those two are freaking hilarious. I will also take a cue from you and bite my tongue on the whereabouts of the third Girl Next Door

suvine.com said...

LOVE YOU GIRLS FOREVERE AND EVER your show is real entertainment.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet