Saturday, January 31, 2009

I'll Have to Pass

Photobucket
You know, I have something to say. Something you might not want to hear. But since I like to be nothing but brutally honest with you dear readers, I'm just going to come out with it. Orlando Bloom looks like a 15 year old. Girl. He looks like a 15 year old girl. And not a butchy, soft-ball playing, open a stubborn jar of spagetti sauce kind of gal, but a giggly, dorky, throwing training bras at The Jonas Brothers, squeal at a mouse type of 15 year old girl. I know that's sort of hypocritical of me, because I also have 15 face, but what can I say? It's the truth. And the truth hurts. And while I'm on the subject, might I also say that Leonardo DiCaprio has 15 face as well. But unlike Orlando, Leo is the put a freshman in a locker, soccer playing, Minor Threat listening, turning straight girls lezzie sort of way. Basically Leo is the Sam Ronson to Orlando's Lindsay.
Anyway, here's Orlando on the set of his latest film "Sympathy for Delicious" asking his manager when (oh when?!?) he's going to hit puberty.

2 comments:

Madam Miaow said...

Need more body hair!

mama maria said...

NEVER have understood the appeal of Orlando OR Leo. Yuck.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet