Friday, January 30, 2009

I'm Gonna Have to Go Ahead and Say No...

Photobucket
Elisha Cuthbert: I just don't get it. I know plenty of people go ga-ga for her ass, but I just don't see what they're seeing. Not only does she look average, talk average, and dress average, but she seems boring as hell. I mean, if you aren't the hottest bitch on the block, you should at least be the baddest, or smartest or most talented. At something. Anything! Basket weaving, stamp collecting, I'll take just one thing. Instead she seems to be pretty much just mediocre at all the above. Which in my book doesn't cut the mustard. And why is she even in this magazine. Has she even done anything since that crap ice skating movie she did a few years ago? I mean at least something that hasn't gone straight to the bargain bin at Blockbuster? Anyway here's Elisha Cuthbert (even her fucking name is boring) in the latest issue of Complex magazine. Yawn.


0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet