Monday, January 12, 2009

It's Grace Jones, Bitch

Photobucket
I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy! The original HBIC played a show last night for the luckiest people on Earth, proving that at 564, she's still got the moves. I am sorry, but this woman is flaw.less. She makes today's wanna be risque singers look like backup dancers for The Wiggles (And yes, I'm talking to you Katy Perry you big, annoying fake Lez.). I love that she has never gave two shats about conforming or doing what everyone else does. She's stuck to her guns, remaining just as hot and edgy as she did five thousand-ish years ago. Step aside Rihanna. Watch your ass chick from Paramore whose name is not important enough to remember. This is how it's done.

2 comments:

Scandalous Housewife said...

Damn that girl is using some serious voo-doo shiz to keep herself looking that smokin'! Thus, the wicken's hat, I guess...

Emily said...

Dane Cook, as annoying as he is, should bow down. She is totally the original B.A.M.F


derangedmylove.blogspot.com

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet