Thursday, January 22, 2009

It's Hugh Laurie Tyme

Photobucket
In honor of my sexalicious, House-obsessed husband who is currently in the 'Stan (Afghanistan, that is, but I call it by it's street name) and missing all the new House episodes, I present to you that bad ass motha, Hugh Laurie and crew celebrating the 100th episode of House. Attendees included Olivia Wilde in a slamming leather skirt and heels, Aussie accented Jesse Spencer, and as always a very serious looking Omar Epps. I swear to you, if I had a penis, I would totally be Foreman.
And someone tell me how cute those pill bottle centerpieces are. Screw flowers-where can I get me some of them?





2 comments:

Emily said...

Okay 1) Hugh Laurie is one sexy mofo, and 2) I love those shirts!!

derangedmylove.blogspot.com

Madam Miaow said...

" if I had a penis, I would totally be Foreman."

I have a penis. It's attached to my Loved One.

We Brits think it's really funny the way Hugh is seen as a sex god over there. We all know and love him as Bertie Wooster in the Jeeves series, and as an assortment of nincompoops in the excellent Blackadder series.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet