Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Jessica Simpson: Not Fat, Just Annoying

Photobucket
Ever since pics of Jessica Simpson performing at the KISS Country Chili Cookoff in Pembroke Pines Florida surfaced, the internet has been buzzing about her weight gain. Well now sister Ashlee is coming to her sister's defense the same way they defended someone's honor in the olden days: via myspace. Here's what the Simpson sis posted yesterday:
Since when did a woman's weight become newsworthy...
I am completely disgusted by the headlines concerning my sister's weight. A week after the inauguration and with such a feeling of hope in the air for our country, I find it completely embarrassing and belittling to all women to read about a woman's weight or figure as a headline on Fox News. All women come in different shapes, sizes, and forms and just because you're a celebrity, there shouldn't be a different standard. Is this something you would say to your wife, daughter, mother, grandmother, or even a friend? I seriously doubt it. How can we expect teenage girls to love and respect themselves in an environment where we criticize a size 2 figure? Now can we focus on the things that really matter. -Ash
Which she immediately followed up with, "But just so you know, I am a size 2. I mean, it's ok that she's not, but I totally am. So don't get it twisted."
Onbviously I'm kidding about that part, but in all seriousness, I do agree with Ashlee. Especially when you think about how many fat ass dudes we have out there in the acting/music biz. You don't see anyone jumping all over their shit. In my opinion I think Jessica looks good. Some girls can be superthin with regular diet and excercise. However Jessica seems to be the type of chick who really, really has to put herself on a very strict diet and excercise regimine to be that thin. You can tell she's in shape, and that should be enough. If Jessica was just some anonymous chick on the beach, I would think she looks great-and if al those stone throwing assholes are honest with themselves, I'm sure they would say the same.

5 comments:

LRG said...

Oh she likes cheesburger :-D

But she's nice :-P

mama maria said...

That's gotta be one of the UGLIEST outfits I've ever seen.

Mrs. M. said...

I agree. We just need to take highwaisted jeans, put them in a time capsule and bury them for all eternity.

Emily said...

Okay well, she is kinda fat. Especially because she is rather short so she only looks bigger. If she was taller, it wouldn't be as bad but she's a shortie. I don't know who is worse, her or her little sis.

ChicChickory said...

As a woman with some fierce curves myself (wink), I say she looks great...just lay off the mom jeans! No one looks good in "butt-in-the-front" denim!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet